Medical Marijuana Sydney, NSW
Access to Medical Marijuana in Sydney and NSW isn’t difficult. While we do not currently have a physical clinic in Sydney, we can still consult with you over the phone via a Telehealth consultation. Telehealth could be a better option for you if you’re located in Sydney as we’re all too aware of the transportation and traffic issues in Sydney. Telehealth allows Sydney patients to consult from the privacy and comfort of their own home instead of battling the Sydney trafiic and parking
What is TeleHealth?
By consulting through Telehealth, our Nurses and Doctors will discuss with you a personalised treatment plan which outlines your treatment goals, the benefits you could experience from Medical Cannabis and any potential side effects you may experience.
Once the Doctor has received approval for your case, the Doctor will write the script and send it to the pharmacy for dispensing. TeleHealth patients will have their Cannabis medicine delivered securely and directly to their door.
How do I order a Medical Cannabis product?
After completing your Telehealth appointment and having your application approved by the TGA, one of our Sydney Cannabis Doctors will prescribe you with the best suited legal Medical Cannabis product available. We are familiar with an extensive range of Medical Marijuana products, both old and new, including CBD oil, THC flower, oral capsules and vapourised products.
Our Doctors will ensure that you’ll make an informed choice, by suggesting you the best products and providing the latest costs. Once you are approved and prescribed with Medical Cannabis by our Doctors, we can send your script to one of our preferred pharmacies. From there the pharmacy can order the Cannabis products from the suppliers and securely ship the medication to your door.
You can also take your Medical Cannabis prescription to your local pharmacy in Sydney, Melbourne or wherever you are based. However, we strongly recommend that you go through our preferred pharmacies to access the best possible prices for your Cannabis Medicine. We can’t guarantee that all pharmacies will provide a low dispensing fee.
Cannabis Doctors Australia works hard to make the process of buying Medical Cannabis easy, safe and affordable.
Why choose CDA Clinics?
- By applying to the Department of Health on behalf of each patient, our doctors can write prescriptions for legal Medicinal Cannabis products. CDA guarantees 100% Approval Rate.
- Cannabis Doctors Australia are the leading providers of Medical Marijuana across Australia including for those based in Sydney and throughout NSW. Our experienced Doctors specialise in the prescribing of Medical Cannabis and do so at a dosage best suited to your condition and needs.
- Our health professionals are frequently asked to speak at industry and Medical events. By consultation with one of our Doctors and our Nurses, you’ll feel assured that you’re speaking with knowledge leaders, who’ll prescribe you with the most affordable products such as CBD oil or THC flower.
- We’re up to date with every product on the market, new and old. We can provide a comprehensive list with costs to our patients so they can make an informed choice. Available products include CBD capsules, Cannabis Oil, THC flowers, CBD sublingual and lozenges.
Access Medical Marijuana in Sydney Today
Cannabis Doctors Australia are the trusted name for providing access to Medical Marijuana across Sydney and NSW. Receive the care you need through a simple and convenient process. Contact us today to book a consultation with our expert and caring Doctors.
Disclaimer: This is not an inducement to use Medicinal Cannabis. Medical Cannabis doesn’t work for everyone, and it may not work for you. How Cannabis affects a person depends on many things, including their size, weight, age and health, dosage and tolerance, and the results can vary. Some people may experience side effects when taking Cannabinoid medication. The information provided by CDA Clinics is for educational and informational purposes only. For medical advice, please check with your doctor and request a referral.
The side effects Medical Cannabis may potentially cause you are:
CBD side effects can include:
- Dry mouth
These side effects are uncommon, and the most significant side effect from taking CBD may be the patient’s adverse reaction from the carrier oil or capsule coating in which the CBD is delivered in. In this case, your doctor can discuss which carrier oil offers the lowest potential to negatively affect you.
THC side effects can include:
- Increased heart rate
- Impaired short-term memory
- Increased appetite